Thursday, April 1, 2010

THE to-do list.

Now that I'm going to be a "real grown-up," all graduated from college and seasoned and what not, I think it's appropriate to make a serious to-do list. I think it's also appropriate to begin this new little life stage with a celebratory collection of trips and events. Oh, and find a job.

First, I'm going to celebrate the fact that I may never have to write another paper in my life. The perks of being a Literature major. Papers are a lot of what I do. Now, I'd like to read and write out of pure pleasure for a while.


Next, I'm going to go find the aliens in Roswell. It bothers me to no end that no one is "allowed" to go into Area 51, so I'm just going to sneak in. I could get shot, but it could be worth it. For one glimpse of an alien.

Then, I'm going to go visit my lovely friend Jinx at the Cape. I miss her a whole lot.

Then, I'm going to finally go to ACL, because it's unacceptable that I have never ever been. And Jack White is going to be there, apparently. And he rules.

Then I'm going to take a nice, long look at my life and what could be made of it, and find some sort of job.
The after that I suppose I'll keep looking for new adventures.
END.

No comments:

Post a Comment