Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Raindrops on Roses

This picture is a combination of 2 of my favorite things: Tea sandwiches and the piano.

I LOVE TEA SANDWICHES. I could eat 40 tea sandwiches in one sitting. The smartie pants that decided to make these mini taste treats sans crust and with the most bizarre ingredients, like cream cheese and celery, is my imaginary BFF. Chicken salad, pimento, tuna, veggie, whatever. Yours truly will be at your baby/bridal show for the sammies.

And I looooove pianos. The best instrument if you ask me. The coolest and the prettiest. One of my favorite toys.

AND A PIANO MADE OUT OF A TEA SANDWICH?

Glorious. Basically this picture made me happy. It made me hungry and happy.

3 comments:

  1. wait one second. thats so cool! who made it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know! it's from ffffound.com sooo cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm I can eat an entire tray of them

    so yummy!!! I'm hungry right now.


    PS why to sammies taste better when they're mini ?

    ReplyDelete