Monday, November 16, 2009

Seal-Cat

You know when you look at someone or something and they look like someone or something else for just a split second? I love when that happens. Like today when I looked at Mugsy and she looked like a seal. Yeah, a full-on seal. Or when you look at another human and they look like a random animal or appliance? I don't know really I just think it's cool.
Brains are cool, they way they trick your eyes and perception and stuff. This really isn't supposed to be some iceberg of a post, like with lots of meaning underneath it. I just think the brain is way cool.

Also, maybe it means that everything and everyone is really related to everything and everyone else. That there is some sort of common thread in everybody. I know that humans share the image of God in their very being, but just by looking at someone and then something else--maybe it's never impossible to relate two things. Does that even make sense? I don't know. I just think there is some sort of bond somewhere. There has to be actually. If humans create lifeless and alive things, both, and you can see the mark of the creator in both. Like a baby will almost always look like its parents and an innovative vacuum will always have some sort of indication that it was made by an imperfect somebody. Maybe an imperfect somebody with like really harsh angles and pointy features like his or her vacuum. Maybe I'm also going too far with all of this.

Anyways, isn't this a cool photo?


No comments:

Post a Comment