Monday, November 9, 2009

Fly Ball


This weekend marked ONE YEAR of Kyle and I being together. We are two partners in crime. And look how cute that kid is. Gaaaah.
It's even crazier, you could say, that I really don't remember a time before Mister Kyle. I think most of was happening involved me floating through the atmosphere aimlessly until I got that Facebook invitation to one of his Dallas shows. That's sort of exaggerating but whatever. Partly accurate too, I would say.

We played catch with each other a lot this weekend. We also ate like kings. We also watched a camera man film a Dorito's commercial by Lakeside. We also found a Charlie Brown coffee mug for $2.00. We also drove down Swiss avenue to check up on those dying leaves that should be covering the ground by now. We also got out my old lizard collection and took turns picking them to build up reptile armies. We pretty much love each other a whole lot.

Kyle always leaves Dallas at 6:00 to embark on that Monday morning sunrise drive back to Waco. "Four more days 'till I see you!" That's what we always say. It's good that we are only an hour and a half away from each other. Could be worse. Kyle could live in Michigan.
This weekend we are going to eat Schmaltz's and tasty breakfast burritos and ride our bikes around the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment